Winter Solstice has been celebrated in all cultures, for all time remembered. On the longest night of the year, the cycle of light is suspended in time, dark balancing light and the veil between the worlds is thin.
This marks the beginning of the solar year yet moving into the light is cloaked in darkness. We explore the depth of our lives seeking the gold in the dark. It is the spark, the shine, the sparkle that is held, warmed and nurtured in the cloak of darkness.
The winter solstice connects us to the cycles of the earth, inspiring us to deepen our understanding of Self, Sacred Place and Spirit.
Rediscover the deeper meaning of this season as you activate wisdom, healing and celebration with art guiding you, to make space for honoring depth and finding balance.
Step into your Solstice Stories and invite them to guide you into 2021!
Watch “the power of solstice” below as I share my inspiration for this season and all that it brings…
Connect to spirit, explore the energy of the season, reframe your holiday experience as you inspire deep connection and dance with the powerful elements that this season brings!
- Are you ready to play with art, materials and find moments of joy in the journey this season?
- Are you feeling the need to expand your connection to kindred community after a challenging year?
We are offering these experiences and more!
What to expect in the 12 Nights of Solstice Journey:
- As Solstice begins, you will receive a short guided journey audio or video on a daily basis – as well as a quote, poem and image or symbol – to guide you on the path.
- Spend just a few minutes each evening into morning, inviting the creative to rise inside.
- This will allow you to journey with your own Inner Solstice as the ancients did, marking the start of each new day at sunset, befriending the darkness with light, and finding the gifts of the season.