Wisdom + Wild Retreat
May 23rd - 26th, 2020
Art + Process:
Join a group of women creating new vision with energy rising. Dip in to your creative wellspring during this four day Wisdom + Wild 2020 Retreat and discover deeper connection to art, healing, expression and expansion.
This is a creative and experiential retreat offering divine time and space for active art - we will be holding a sacred circle, creating with various materials and forms using JourneyCircles™ and SoulCollage® - while exploring expressive art, mixed media, process paint, altered arts and assemblage. All creative materials provided.
We will be exploring techniques and creative ways that are offered in Mythos Journey + Sacred Journey offerings, working with Creative Depth techniques and tools such as expanded process, pattern play and creative mapping.
Each Retreat is an opportunity to gather in person, and to:
- Be Inspired by your art and life!
- Have fun with like minded creative women in a wonderful, warm and special place
- Build sacred space and allow the inner journey to guide you
- Participate in art as ritual, energy and embodiment practices that will bring new insights to your life.
- Space for subtle awareness, quiet and contemplative creative time is provided
- Activate dreaming, drumming and delight as you call in the muse at the edge of summer!
- Connect with spirit of becoming as you discover deeper healing and wholeness as you experience wisdom + wild!
With such a rich offering and details being arranged in advance I will make all efforts to honor emergency needs that arise. This is a non-transferable retreat and a refund will be offered for any medical issue and/or emergency, before February 1st, 2020. After February 1st, 2020 refund cannot be offered.
Your first payment authorizes that you understand this refund policy, commit to payment in full and take full responsibility for your personal choices and safety while you travel and attend retreat.
Trip is offered by Cat Caracelo and Blue Door Arts LLC, leading expressive arts, mythos journey and goddess travel retreats since 2010.