Moon Mapping: Ages, Stages and Phases of Life
Explore your stories by the light of the Moon. Look to the symbolism and energies of the Moon in all of her phases, working with art, depth work and experiential process. Discover how your own experiences: remembered, intuited and active, are living narratives that are patterned, influenced and aligned within the phases of the moon. Beginning with your Birth Moon, invite your stories to guide you.
Moon Mapping, is a ten lesson eCourse.
Be inspired to explore the symbolism of the Moon with art, depth work and experiential process. Discover how your own experiences, remembered, intuited and active are patterned, influenced and aligned with the phases of the moon.
Invite your stories to guide you, seeking the deeper narratives of your life.
Offered in a private classroom, this class is offered as beautiful blend of experiential process and learning offered as self-guided “personal retreat space” for your depth work!
- Understand the meaning and message held in your birth moon phase.
- Create with each phase or face of the moon.
- Use exclusive psycho-spiritual models to discover potent phases of the moon that are aligned with your life.
- Seek and find stories that are surfacing in your art.
- Work with cycles and phases that are connected to your past, present and future.
- Discover how the moon holds potent information that can inspire your life path.
- Learn to use the reflective energy of dark and light to realign your life.
- Meet yourself in the moon you find the reflection of your own knowing.
- Invite personal stories, ancestral ways, mythic memories and moon lore to feed your soul.
This self-guided eCourse will invite you to explore visual narrative, art as process and creative inquiry, working with the materials and art in any way that feels good. Mediums and modalities will often include SoulCollage® , JourneyCircles™, Narrative Journaling, Drawing, Writing and Mixed Media. Explore the Expressive Arts resource page to discover the many ways you can use art as a living language.
Explore your stories by the light of the Moon.
Develop new tools for art and life, with this extended learning journey!
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
1. A 40 page e-book written by Cat Caracelo
2. Immediate access to all lessons
3. Guided meditations + creative process offered in weekly modules
4. Powerful materials, teachings and wisdom writings to support the learning journey
5. Easy format and forever access to class material, create at your own pace
6. Videos, Audios & Creative Prompts offered EVERY lesson!
and much more!