April 25th - May 8th, 2020
Join Us in the Circle
As we visit sacred sites and explore the deep history of this land, you will connect to ancestral knowing, mythic resonance, and then create based on inspiration, exploring art as process in our own studio space.
This journey is a Return to Avalon, a pilgrimage of the heart to the lands of the goddess. We seek the deeper mysteries, where myth meets magic and one can feel the myriad energies and lore held here.
This is a spiritual, mythic and experiential retreat - we will be creating a sacred circle, making expressive art with mixed media, collage, SoulCollage® and JourneyCircles™, Narrative Art Journals and more, developing a reflection of the living myth within your journey experience.
- Have fun with like minded creative women in a wonderful, warm and special place
- Build sacred space, guided through meditations and inner journeys
- Participate in art as ritual, pageantry and visit sacred sites brining new insights back to the creative process
- The trip is planned with ample space for quiet contemplative time
- Connect with the land and the spirit of the place
- We will be creating with ancestral wisdom, symbol and myths
These themes are active and living...may they excite your senses:
- Sacred Hills (Myths of the Hollow Hills/Avalon)
- Sacred Waters (White and Red Springs Glastonbury)
- Sacred Woods (Sacred Trees, Wildwood, Orchard & Gardens)
- Sacred Stones (Three Stone Circles include Avebury and Stonehenge)
Join Us in the Circle
With such a rich offering and details being arranged eighteen months in advance I will make all efforts to honor emergency needs that arise. This is a non-transferable retreat and a refund will be offered for any medical issue and/or emergency, with clear communication, less a $500 administrative fee, before May 1st, 2019. After May 1st, 2019 refund cannot be offered.
Your first payment authorizes that you understand this refund policy, commit to payment in full and take full responsibility for your personal choices and safety while you travel.
Travel insurance is highly recommended and can include medical coverage overseas, it is available for a very reasonable cost. I have a wonderful travel agent who can help you with any flights and additional travel needs.
Trip is offered by Cat Caracelo and Blue Door Arts LLC, leading expressive arts, mythos journey and goddess travel retreats since 2010.