Creative Depth Program
Phase One begins March 2022
Phase Two begins September 2022
This Advanced Path program is a three phase learning journey designed for wisdom seekers, teachers, artists, guides, healers and facilitators who want to experience and develop a Jungian based depth psychology approach, using art as process, narrative coaching and experiential practice.
Are you yearning to connect more deeply to your own path, to develop and expand your unique work in the world?
Are you seeking nurturing and dynamic ways to cultivate deeper healing, connection, expression and expansion?
Are you ready to explore, expand, reshape and align your life while learning to lead and guide using the creative coaching approach, depth techniques and tools?
The Creative Depth Approach incorporates myth, symbol, metaphor, and meaning using art, psycho-spiritual and esoteric approaches, with emotional resiliency and applied practice offered at all levals of experience.
Explore and expand your vision, abilities and instincts, while learning a highly creative and intuitive approach to guiding, coaching, holding and growing.
This program has been enhanced and expanded in 2022. Our ninth year of advanced path training also offers a THREE PHASE design with personal and professional development embedded throughout.
- Begin in Phase One to gain deep appreciation for the tools and materials that are foundational to this work.
- Dive deep into the principles of healing, transformation and developmental growth.
- Develop a robust understanding and practice of creative exploration using Art as Process
- Experience the myriad benefits of depth work, journey work and creative coaching through the lens of self-as-client, learning to lead as you move phase to phase.
What's in the Program & Certification?
Deepen your experience as you expand your awareness.
Discover the power of narrative coaching, expressive art and transformative practice using distinctive structures offered throughout the program.
Support your personal growth and your work in the world with the Creative Depth Program + Certification
Focused Workshops + Small Group Sessions
Three Phase Experience + Module Learning
Training + Professional Development at each phase.
Virtual Studio Gatherings
Immersive Learning Opportunities
Online Platform + Unique Learning Environment
- An interactive, well designed, online university platform with 24/7 access
- NEW* Three Phases with distinctive purpose and focus
- Content rich training materials
- Mythic themes with aligned core concepts
- Creative and experiential tools, advanced techniques and project potential
- Interactive Zoom Calls
- Immersive Learning
- Virtual Retreat + Creative Sessions
- Individual (Private) + Group Coaching
- Bonus support: Business Building, Mastermind and Mentoring offered in the combined Phase 2 & 3
- Peer exchange, post-program alumni connection and ongoing development
- Phase One 2022 | CALL SCHEDULE
Phase One starts March 1st, 2022.
Option to continue on with Phase Two & Three or choose the Full Program to receive Bonus Mentoring, Training + Extra Savings
Phase Two & Three (combined and concurrent) begins September 2022
Full Pay or Payment Plan options!
The Program Design + Benefits
Phase One - Inner Journey
Depth + Discovery
Phase Two - Deepening Journey
Mapping the Path
Phase Three - Completion Journey
Choose to enter in with Phase One (Mach 2022) and then move into the next with the combined Phase Two & Three (September 2022), or choose the Full Program now and receive added bonus, mentoring and benefits.
Depth + Discovery
Depth + Discovery is a 4 Month Program
Phase One of Creative Depth Coach Certification offers profound insights and immediate opportunity for Personal Growth and Professional Expansion.
You receive Dedicated Classroom, Modules, Group Sessions, Immersive Learning, Seed + Deepening Sessions (Private Coaching)
You will learn:
- The Power of Experiential Process
- The Pillars of Creative Depth
- Sacred Stories + Narrative Process
- Principles of Depth, Healing, and Creative Connection.
- Shadow, Shame + Providing Safety in Process
- Developmental + Emotional Awareness
- Myth, Symbol + Reflective Experience
- Sacred Journey Process Training | Level One
- Integrated Practice using Unique Coaching Tools
Phase 1 Completion
At the end of CDCC Phase One completion, you will receive Certificate of Completion with Sacred Journey Process Training | Level One and JourneyCircles™ Facilitator
Mapping the Path
Mapping the Path is a 6 Month Continuum moving into the deeper development of depth work and coaching.
Phase Two & Phase Three are combined and concurrent, with no additional fees for certification!
Phase Two extends and expands your personal and professional work as you explore the dynamics and specific needs around personal and collective grief, loss and resiliency, with cycles of change guiding awareness and renewal.
Through self as client and coach as bridge, you will gain expanded awareness of the potential for healing and wholeness - a cornerstone for this body of work, using art as process and creative depth work to build skills.
You receive Dedicated Classroom, Modules, Group Sessions, Immersive Learning, Six Deepening + Completion Sessions (Private Coaching)
You will learn to:
- Integrate principles of depth coaching, expressive art, transformative process, advanced applied process using multimodal expressive arts and structuring.
- Focus on core elements of guiding self and client-based work though fields of grief, loss, healing, parts work, trauma informed inquiry, archetypal awareness and evolutionary growth.
- Develop personal expressive art and narrative coaching techniques to support healing, transformation and change
- Deepen your understanding of personal experience as a conduit of depth coaching skill building, through the materials that include advanced Sacred Journey, Myth & Metaphor
- Develop personal or professional touchstones with vision, values and purpose
- Understand principles of process, practice and patterns of growth and wholeness
- Develop clear ethics and boundaries for depth coaching and blended process
- Utilize the Three Mastermind and Business Building modules, with supportive group process
- Move into Completion and Certification
Practice + Certification
You will have choice of approach, extended time and be supported in growing or expanding your coaching experience as you work with practicum client(s) and develop next steps with Business Mastermind materials. This is a seamless and supported transition as Phase Two & Phase Three are combined and concurrent, with no additional fees for completion and certification.
Create the culmination of your program to collect and express the full experience, unique voice and vision of your work in the world.
- Directed Completion Materials
- Supported Practicum
- Celebrate with a Final Call, Review and Certification Affirmation
- Incorporate depth work in all levels of personal and professional life.
- Continue to join peers in Private Alumni Group, Biannual Coach Calls & Retreats and Supervision Group.
Phase 2 & 3 Certification
At the end of Phase 2 & 3, which are combined and concurrent, you will receive the Creative Depth Coach Certification and distinction of Sacred Journey Process Guide.
You will experience advanced and flexible adult learning, while exploring multimodal materials, depth process, and narrative coaching.
The program offers multiple theories, psycho-spiritual methodologies, creative approaches, applied process includes developmental ethics, practicum, business building.
Offered in a three phase learning journey, the program includes interactive online classroom, extened learning opportunities, group process and individual coaching!
Using core concepts and defined process we move through sacred journey, grief and shadow work, transitioning to resiliency - deepening resonance, path and purpose, developmental growth, the dynamics of healing, expression and expansion.
Register Now + What's Next?
Get ready to bring your life and work into alignment…and dive deep into your own experiential learning journey!
Register + Receive:
- Orientation Questions
- Schedule Your Seed Session with Cat Caracelo
- Next Steps, Schedule + Details
Discover the delight and power of this program right away, and find new space in your life for redefining, designing and aligning your work in the world!
About Cat As founder of JourneyPath Institute, Cat Caracelo has designed Creative Depth Training, Programs and Certification, guiding thousands of women in depth and journey process. She works internationally with individuals and groups, guiding process with healing, depth, discovery and professional development.
It's not essential that students have previous coach training or advanced degrees. This is a professional program designed for adult learners and motivated professionals of many kinds. Past students have included facilitators and practitioners as well as highly trained professionals, therapists and coaches. The program is also designed as experiential with all kinds of learning supported. Many students have come to the program as spiritual directors, teachers, executives, intuitives, alternative healers or creative artists. Your commitment to learn, grow and serve others as a coach is the first step. Completing the application and having a follow-up conversation with JPI staff will confirm your readiness.
There are monthly class sessions every month, with extra class sessions on specific topics and studio time offered throughout the program. All of the class calls are offered on Zoom as extended learning and creative exploration. Each call is recorded and housed in your online classroom. If you missed the call or want to review the content again you can easily download the audio or video and listen at your convenience.
The founder of the program Cat Caracelo, along with a staff of three Creative Depth Coach Professionals are lead teachers and coaches. Most calls are led by Cat Caracelo with group sessions and coaching, cross supported by staff. Support staff are also serve the cohort with responding and connecting on the forum.
We understand that ICF affiliation is an important sign of quality education in the coaching field. We are pleased to say that our Certified Creative Depth Coaching Program has been evaluated in detail by the ICF and has been affirmed as a quality program offering 200+ hours of Core Competencies and Continuing Coach Education.
Creativity is something everyone has to access and we will explore the many pathways and layers of utilizing art as process in a variety of ways that will be accessible to everyone. Therefore, we welcome those who identify as artists of life, creatives, deep thinkers and seekers! You may feel you are a closet creative and you are in the right place, where you can expand the way art-making and mark-making serves your experience. You certainly do not need to have any art based training or specific background to thrive as a Creative Depth Coach. The expressive arts used in the program are simple, flexible and will invite you to more deeply explore techniques and your own preference to explore image, symbol and story.
The program has been developed with busy professionals in mind. Typically, students spend an average of 3-5 hours per week exploring the materials and engaging the core concepts and coaching tools. It is entirely flexible how you engage the program within each monthly module. Throughout the course you are able to work at your own pace, encouraged and guided with a structure that offers a stepping stone experience. You can also go back to revisit earlier modules at any time and will have access to the materials and classroom, after certification is complete
Many participants have entered the program not quite sure about their desired outcomes but they are sure they want to have the rich experience of the Creative Depth Coaching program.
This is a curriculum that is profoundly enriching and is designed to meet each in a unique way. The materials, as you discover your own approach, are a catalyst for deeper healing, clarity and transformation. You will be led to deep connection and insight, inspired to create (and live) in new and expansive ways!
Coaching is highly beneficial as you move deeply into your own journey of becoming a coach. One of the benefits of enrolling in the program is that each student receives individual coaching with JPI founder Cat Caracelo and/or lead coaches in the program. This offers space to explore your own learning journey as self as client, one of the benchmarks of the program. Individual sessions and advanced path work with Cat Caracelo can be added if you find the 1:1 beneficial to deepening the learning journey.
We are committed to making the program accessible and understand committed students have to juggle multiple financial obligations. We do offer easy monthly payment plan or extended payment options. Once you apply, have your 1:1 call and are accepted, we can make arrangements for the payment plan that fits your needs. There are three partial scholarships offered each calendar year and you may ask for details.